All children are expected to wear full school uniform daily.
- flat black shoes or plain black trainers with no logos with Velcro or buckle fastenings if your child cannot tie laces;
- grey skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts;
- plain grey, white or black socks or tights;
- white polo shirt or plain white shirt;
- purple school sweatshirt or cardigan available to buy from the school office.
In the Summer and in hot weather, purple checked dresses can be worn. They are available to buy from supermarkets, such as Sainsbury’s, and from Marks and Spencer. If at these times you would like your child to wear sandals, they should be flat, practical, have a strap around the heel and fasten with a buckle or Velcro. They should be black, white or metallic.
If your child wears the hijab, it should be of a plain, neutral colour such as grey or black, or purple to match the school sweatshirt.
Second hand uniform is available at reduced cost at termly sales.
SWIMMING AND PE KIT
Children in years 1-6 should attend school in their PE kit on their PE day.
PE kit comprises:
- Plain white T shirt;
- Plain black shorts or plain black jogging bottoms;
- Plimsolls or trainers for outdoor sports and games;
- Children in year 6 take part in an intensive swimming course at the end of the Summer term and will therefore require a swimming costume, towel and swimming hat;
- For outdoor PE, a tracksuit can be worn over PE kit in cold weather.
School sweatshirts, cardigans and book bags are available to buy in school on Wednesdays. They can be paid for in cash at the time of collection, or online beforehand via ParentMail.
Supermarkets stock inexpensive white polo shirts, shirts and T-shirts, and grey skirts, pinafores, shorts and trousers. They also stock PE kit items: white T-shirts, black shorts/leggings, black or grey jogging bottoms and black plimsolls.
We cannot be held responsible for lost clothing.
Lost clothing can only be returned if it is clearly marked with your child’s name. Please ensure it is marked on the labels with fabric pen, a Sharpie, or nametapes. If you purchase uniform from the school, it will be marked with your child’s name in fabric pen before you take it away.
For pupil safety, jewellery is not to be worn, except for small stud earrings and watches. Children are not allowed to wear high-heeled shoes.