Brunswick Park Family Association
Brunswick Park Families Association (BPFA) is a group of parents, carers and family members of children at our nursery and school. We encourage everybody caring for a Brunswick Park child to get involved. No experience of schools, parent-teacher associations or fundraising is necessary – just enthusiasm!
Working with our school leadership, we have two goals:
- Raise money for the school to buy new resources and provide more learning and play opportunities for children
- Celebrate and engage with our vibrant community
Everyone has something to bring
At its inception in July 2021, BPFA surveyed almost 60 parents and carers from our school community, to understand how they wanted to get involved in our work. We learned:
- Most want to be an active part of BPFA
- Over 60 percent want to volunteer their time
- Almost 40 percent want to donate money
- Many others want to help out with BPFA communications, fund-raising and running extra-curricular clubs in future
How can I help?
E-mail us at BrunswickParkFamilies@gmail.com to ask to be added to our volunteers group, our mailing list or our WhatsApp group – or all three. We’ll let you know about our next meetings, keep you informed about our next activities and let you know how you can help. Feel free to e-mail us about any ideas for BPFA events or local funding possibilities. We need you!