For Xbox one & Xbox Series X/S:
Please use the step-by-step guidance below, to access google classroom on Xbox one & Xbox Series X/S.
Xbox Consoles have access to Microsoft Edge:
- Plug a wired keyboard into your Xbox One, Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S via one of the USB ports on the front or back.
- Press the Xbox button top centre of a game controller and head to “My games & apps” in the side menu.
- Click on “See all”, scroll down to “Apps” and you will see Microsoft Edge in the icons on the right-hand side. Open it.
- Type classroom.google.com into the URL bar at the top and log in as you would on a PC using your school Gmail account.
- You can either use an Xbox controller to move the cursor or a separate USB mouse plugged into one of the other ports.
For PS4 & PS5:
Please use the step-by-step guidance below to access google classroom on a PS4 & PS5.
The PlayStation 4 has its own web browser that is easy to find on the PlayStation 4 (in the content menu as an icon with WWW written on it).
- Plug a wired keyboard and/or mouse into the USB ports on the PS4 or PS5 – each console should recognise them.
- In the URL bar of the browser, type classroom.google.com and then log in using the details provided by your child’s school.
- You can now access Google Classroom. Remote Learning Timetables and Google Meets