Careers at Brunswick Park
Premises Officer Required
Role: Premises Officer
Salary: Grade 4 pt 13-20: £20,952 – £23,361
Hours: 25 hours per week (including weekends), 52 weeks per year
Contract: Fixed Term Contract: 23/04/2019 – 31/10/2019
Closing date: 03/04/2019
We are seeking a multi-talented, highly skilled, enthusiastic and innovative Premises Officer to join our team. In this role you will support the future development of the school ensuring that all school sites are maintained in a safe, clean and secure condition.
You will need to have:
- Basic training in one or more of the following: plumbing, general and ground maintenance, electrical/building maintenance, heating systems (or sound experience of same);
- Knowledge of maintenance and security systems and procedures;
- Basic understanding of school budgeting;
- Experience of overseeing other works e.g. contractors, cleaners
- Experience of undertaking responsibility for the care and maintenance of premises;
- Ability to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis; ability to deal with emergencies occurring outside normal working hours following appropriate procedures;
- Ability to form and monitor appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people.
At Brunswick Park you will benefit from:
- Being part of an inclusive school committed to nurturing and developing the potential of every child
- Working in a diverse and vibrant borough
- Enhancing your career through excellent training and professional development.
For more information and an application form, please contact our School Business Manager Dena Dada at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brunswick Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, medical clearances and references.