From September 2014, all children are expected to wear full school uniform daily.
- flat black shoes with Velcro or buckle fastenings if your child cannot tie laces;
- grey skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts;
- plain grey, white or black socks or tights;
- white polo shirt with optional Brunswick logo, or plain white shirt;
- purple school sweatshirt or cardigan with ‘Brunswick’ embroidered on the sleeve.
In the Summer, girls may wear purple checked dresses.
If your daughter wears the hijab, it should be of a plain, neutral colour such as grey or black, or purple to match the school sweatshirt.
Trainers are not permitted except for during outdoor PE lessons.
SWIMMING AND PE KIT
PE kit comprises:
- Plain white T shirt;
- Plain black shorts with optional ‘Brunswick’ logo;
- Plimsolls or trainers for outdoor sports and games;
- At the beginning of the academic year your child will have a letter stipulating when they have PE and swimming. For swimming your child will need a towel, swimming costume/trunks (not shorts) and a swimming hat;
- For outdoor PE, a tracksuit can be worn over PE kit in cold weather.
Items with logos can be purchased from the School at a cheaper price than elsewhere – please enquire at the School Office – or at:
46 Rye Lane (next door to Superdrug)
Tel: 0207 2528029
Fax: 0207 3589134
Open Monday- Saturday, 10am – 6pm.
Supermarkets stock inexpensive white polo shirts, shirts and T-shirts, and grey skirts, pinafores, shorts and trousers.
We cannot be held responsible for lost clothing.
For pupil safety, jewellery is not to be worn, except for small stud earrings and watches.
It helps us to return lost property if clothing is clearly marked with your child’s name. Please ensure it is marked on the labels with fabric pen or nametapes. If you purchase uniform from the school, it will be marked with your child’s name in fabric pen before you take it away.
For health and safety reasons, children are not allowed to wear high-heeled shoes.